Get out your lederhosen, the mountain will be bursting with brews, bratwurst and bands! Beer sampling from more than 30 breweries with 100’s of beers, free lift rides up the mountain to view the spectacular fall foliage, live bands performing throughout the day and of course the infamous men's and women's keg toss competition.Powder Ridge Mountain sports will also be open. Tubing, Zip lining and disc golf are all available to purchase (10 a.m.-dusk). Tethered Balloon rides are available.
General admission ticket includes free water, and soda at the Fire at The Ridge food tent.
V.I.P ticket includes one hour early admission and sampling, V.I.P tent, Special samplings throughout the day in the V.I.P tent with Craft breweries plus, free swag! Limited tickets available.
- 3 p.m.-4 p.m.: Gates open for V.I.P tent & beer sampling opens
- 3 p.m.-6 p.m.: Live concert with Crash 21
- 4 p.m.: Gates open for general admission and sampling
- 4 p.m.-7 p.m.: Lift rides with spectacular fall views of Middlesex county
- 6 p.m.: Keg Toss Men’s and Ladies contests; prizes awarded
- 7 p.m.-10 p.m.: Live concert with Eran Troy Danner Band
- 8 p.m.: Beer sampling ends; more than 30 premier beers will be available for sampling
Powder Ridge Mountain sports will also be open. Tubing, Zip lining and disc golf are all available to purchase 10 am – dusk.